This allows you to post video with hot spots in Facebook Tab using Makemyvideointeractive
Part One: Connect your Facebook Account
- Login to http://makemyvideointeractive.com
- Click your profile from the top right corner
- Scroll down > Click "Connect with Facebook"
- Click "Okay"
- Click "Okay"to allow manage pages
Part Two: Create Hot spots on your Video
- Click the "Easy Sketch Pro logo" on the top left
- Click the "Plus Sign or ADD NEW VIDEO"
- Enter a video URL fromYoutube, Vimeo or on a self-hosted MP4 video link.
- Click the button"Add this Video"
- Click on the video you have added
- Click on the Play button
- Click "Add new Hotspot"
- Click the glowing hotspot
Step 8-a: Choose the duration of the hotspots
Step 8-b: Choose a type, for this example select "Youtube"
Step 8-c: Enter a Youtube URL
Step 8-d: Click "Save"
Part Three: Publish to Facebook Tab
- Click the "Share Icon" on the top right
- Choose the Facebook Page where you wish to publish
- View your FacebookPage
- Click "More" > Click "Make My Video Interactive"