Symptoms: You are not seeing the Groups/Pages that you are an admin of when you click on the drop-down menu when posting.
Cause: OneSoci was not granted all permissions that it needs (click here for more info) to work 100%.
Resolution: To resolve the issue, you will have to re-establish your Facebook authorization to the OneSoci.
Note: This guide includes steps that would ask you to change some settings on your Facebook account. If you encounter any problems following the steps that are done in Facebook, please contact us in support.
1. Log in to your Facebook account and go to Settings.
2. Once in settings, select Business Integrations from the left panel to see all your third-party App integrations. If you have several, you may search for OneSoci via the search bar in the upper left part.
3. Mark the box for Onesoci and click the Remove button. Take note not to delete all your previous OneSoci postings.
4. Once removed, log-in to OneSoci and go to your Account Settings by clicking on the drop down button with your name on the upper most right side of your dashboard.
5. Make sure to be on your Facebook tab and click the Disconnect icon in blue.
6. Select "Yes Change Account" in order to reconnect your Facebook. Otherwise, it will not ask you to re-authorize and the issues will remain.
7. Once redirected to your Facebook Account, click on Continue.
8. Finally, click on OK to authorize the app and you should be able to see all the Groups/Pages you own in your drop down list.