Using OneSoci, you can edit a page's cover photo using the Cover Photo Designer.
To get started, click on the Change Cover Photo button.
Next, click on the button.
You will then be taken to the Designer.
- This is the main canvas where the design comes together.
- If you have any templates, they will appear here. Templates are an amazing, and quick way to get designs.
- Allows you to add a Text-element that you can fully customize
- Allows you to add shapes / vectors that you can resize and recolor
- Allows you to upload your company logo that you can use to personalize the design
- Allows you to set a photo background from our gallery, or set a color as a background.
- Allows you to save a design for future use
- Pushes the cover photo to your page / profile.
- Download the design as an image
- Preview the look of the cover image with the Facebook elements
For each of the elements, there are editing options that will be made available to you.
[Text Element Only]
1. Allows you to customize the text
2. Choose the font style
3. Font Size
5. Choose font alignment
6. Choose font emphasis
7. Change line height
[Text and Shape elements]
4. Pick shape / text color
8. Set shape / text transparency
9. Reorder shape / text layer order