Using OneSoci, you can design your own cover photo for any of your Facebook's page's via the app's Cover Photo Designer.
1. To get started, go to your Cover Photo tab on the left panel of your dashboard.
2. The Cover Designer offers a number of readily available templates which you can directly use. Or you can also start from scratch and create your own through the navigation pane found in the right part.
The navigation pane allows you to use the following features:
- Allows you to add a Text-element that you can fully customize
- Allows you to add shapes / vectors that you can resize and recolor
- Allows you to upload your company logo that you can use to personalize the design
- Allows you to set a photo background from our gallery, or set a color as a background.
- Allows you to save a design for future use
- Pushes the cover photo to your page / profile.
- Download the design as an image
- Preview the look of the cover image with the Facebook elements
For each of the elements, there are editing options that will be made available to you.
[Text Element Only]
1. Allows you to customize the text
2. Choose the font style
3. Font Size
5. Choose font alignment
6. Choose font emphasis
7. Change line height
[Text and Shape elements]
4. Pick shape / text color
8. Set shape / text transparency
9. Reorder shape / text layer order
4. Once you are satisfied with your design, you can save it to be used again for later and download it right away to be saved in your device.