To schedule posts, you need to have a post ready either via Discover Posts, Post Designer, or Create Post (see this article for Creating Posts).
1. Pick on where you want the content to be posted by clicking on the drop down button. Choose from your list of Social Media Accounts/ Facebook Groups and/or Pages.
2. Click on the clock icon at the bottom part to display the Date and Time selector and pick the date and time you want the content to be posted. Take note that the correct time zone is set.
3. Click on the Confirm button to set the schedule for the post.
4. Click on either Post Now or Add to Queue to finalize the schedule. You should get this message once successfully added to queue.
* This article was updated to reflect changes within the software 06/22/2020.