1. Go to your Posts tab on the left panel of your Dashboard and select between Create Post, Post Designer, or Discover Posts.
2. Whichever posting way is chosen, you will end up with a pop-up window with the following parts:
- This is the preview pane - this is where you will see how the post would look like.
- This is the account selection drop-down - this is where you can select the social media account or Facebook group/page you'd like to post to.
- We have three layout options: Link, Photo, and Text**
- This is where you can put the text or link that will appear on the post
- If you have pasted an article, this is where you can select the image that will appear on the post. If you select the Image-type post, you can upload your image from here.
**Link - you can paste a link to an article in (4) and OneSoci will automatically grab its contents
Image - you can upload an image and put a caption in (4)
Text - create a plain text post.
After completing the fields, you can either schedule the post or immediately by clicking on the appropriate buttons.