How to Post Iconlead Image on your Facebook Timeline (Hotspots will only display once the Image is click)
1. Click on Gallery
2. Choose on the image you want to post.
Note: Image size must be at least 485x255 to fit in your timeline.
3. Click on the Share Icon
4. A dialog box will appear once the Share icon is clicked. Hit on the Copy button afterwards.
5. Go to your Facebook Timeline and paste what you have copied.
6. Once the image is uploaded, you may now delete the iconlead URL above the image and add a description of your post.
7. Click on the image title if you want to edit its description
8. Hit on Post