Call To Action
Allows you display a preformatted buttons in your videos and direct users to your landing page
How to Use Call to Action
1. Choose Settings.
2. Click Video Opt-in.
3. Select the Fan Page from the drop down arrow.
4. Set the Call to Action button On.
5. Select Position.
6. Select Image button from the drop down arrow.
7. Type in the URL where you want to be directed.
8. Click Save button.
9. Go to the Search Menu, click the drop-down arrow then click Youtube.
10. Type in a keyword you want to search.
11. Click the drop-down arrow in the Order field.
12. Hit the search button.
13. Put a check on the video you want to publish.
14. Select a Fan Page where you want the video to be posted.
15. Hit the Schedule Publication button.
16. Type a video description on the message box.
17. Then click the Schedule Publication button.
When selecting a day for post to be published, Your post will be scheduled for not before than tomorrow.
If today is Friday and you want your post to go out tomorrow please choose Saturday. If you select Friday, the post will go out next Friday.
If you want your post to go out today please schedule them for any day and go to My Schedules. In this section find your post and click Publish next to it.
18. Go to My Schedules.
19. Select a Fan Page from the drop down arrow.
20. Hit the Search button.
21. Then click the Publish button.
22. Check the video you have posted on your Facebook Fan Page.
The Get It Now button is done in number 5.
Click the Get it Now button to launch the site URL which is done in number 7.
Video description is done in number 16.